Our adventure starts and ends in Kamnik near Ljubljana.
Ljubljana is surrounded with 4 international airports in maximum two and a half hour distance (Ljubljana, Venice, Trieste, Klagenfurt). We can arrange airport shuttles from all 4 airports.
From Austria to Kamnik you either take Loibl (Ljubelj) pass or Karavanke tunnel and head for Ljubljana. In Kranj take the exit and then follow the signs for Kamnik. It is about 1,5h drive, altogether.
From Italy to Kamnik head toward Trieste, cross the border to Slovenia and continue toward Ljubljana and then further to Kranj. Take the exit and follow the signs for Kamnik. It shouldn’t take you more than 2,5h from Venice airport.
From Ljubljana airport head toward Ljubljana and in Mengeš turn toward Kamnik. Less than 30 min drive.
- The minimum number of people required to run the trip is between 4 and 8 per trip, depending on the tour.
- In a single group there’ll be a maximum of 10 people. But there can be more than 1 group.
- We will form groups according to individuals desires, fitness and also bikes
- Every evening there will be briefing session organized where guide(s) will present next day tour profile (altitude profile, length, difficulty…). There’s is always an option to avoid difficult route sections or change group if there will be more than one. There are many variations of each day tour.
- Meeting instructions and final trip arrangements will be sent to you two weeks prior to your tour start date.