Our adventure starts in Divača and ends in Piran.
Divača is surrounded with 4 international airports in maximum two and a half hour distance (Ljubljana, Venice, Trieste, Klagenfurt). We can arrange airport shuttles from all 4 airports.
From Austria to Ljubljana you either take Loibl (Ljubelj) pass or Karavanke tunnel. Follow the signs to Ljubljana and when there, further to Koper. Do not continue all the way to Koper – pay attention to take on time the proper exit for Divača. It should take you around 2 h.
From Italy to Divača head toward Trieste and before arrivig there follow signs for Slovenia Cross the border and continue toward Sežana and then Divača. Ljubljana. It shouldn’t take you more than 2h from Venice airport.
From Ljubljana head toward Koper. Do not continue all the way to Koper – pay attention to take on time the proper exit for Divača. It should take you around 1 h.
- The minimum number of people required to run the trip varies between 4 and 8 per trip, depending on the tour.
- In a single group there’ll be a maximum of 10 people. But there can be more than 1 group.
- We will form groups according to individuals desires, fitness and also bikes
- Every evening there will be briefing session organized where guide(s) will present next day tour profile (altitude profile, length, difficulty…). There’s is always an option to avoid difficult route sections or change group if there will be more than one. There are many variations of each day tour.
- Programs are typically suitable also for also e-bikers or they can be adjusted accordingly should that be in the interest of the group..
- Meeting instructions and final trip arrangements will be sent to you two weeks prior to your tour start date.
We can organize bike rental. The price for a bike is from 25 EUR/day.